- Individual counseling and psychotherapy - for individuals in any walk of life, dealing with issues related to mental health, relationships, career, life transitions, addiction and overall wellness.
- Marital and couples counseling – creating a safe place for both partners to establish authentic, compassionate communication.
- Family therapy – fostering an atmosphere of trust in which all family members can establish open communication, in order to enhance the relationships within the family.
- Group experiences - facilitating an environment that is supportive, open, respectful and confidential for ongoing group therapy and mutual support groups.
- Consulting, psycho-educational services, and structured group experiences - for businesses and other organizations, designed to enhance quality of life, improve retention of valued individuals, and promote cohesion and vitality among team members.
- Mediation services - to assist in the resolution of divorce, child custody disputes and civil litigation and to help businesses and other organizations resolve internal conflicts and enhance internal communications.
- Collaborative Law coaching – to help each spouse manage the pain and stress of changing relationships, while focusing on goals for the present and the future, during the Collaborative Law process for marriage dissolution, child custody and co-parenting issues and division of assets disputes. In civil and commercial applications, the coach manages dispute resolution and the parties’ future relationships.
- Speaker’s bureau - each of our therapists is available to speak or participate in panels at organizations, law firms, associations, business groups, professional groups, churches, synagogues, educational institutions, agencies, or in any other setting where people want to learn more by listening to and sharing with each other.
- CareForLawyers.com –services for attorneys and their families, provided by practiced lawyers who became therapists, uniquely informed by and geared towards the experience of being a lawyer.